Add Mods On Strock For Mx

wyoshee10

Welcome to the HQ Shee10, i also race Mx on my banshee, in my opinion id get chassis and suspension first, since your bike is plenty fast for a track stock, pick a nice 2+1 or 2+2 a-arm for around 475.00 some good front shocks, for around 550.00, shorten your swing arm for 100.00 bucks, add a Noss head w/20cc domes(240.00), a ported reed cage(umm 100.00) or delta 2 reed block (240.00) a good lowend pipe, open up your air box and rejet your carbs.....

What ever lenght you had to the front subtract that from the swingarm,i.e. +2+1 a-arms put a -2 swingarm. That way you move weight off the noise and get it towards the back for traction. Get nerfs, killswitch, better handle bars, wider axle +2 or +4 and 20in front tires and 18in rears, change your gearing to suit the tire sizes. PRACTICE

What ever lenght you had to the front subtract that from the swingarm,i.e. +2+1 a-arms put a -2 swingarm.  That way you move weight off the noise and get it towards the back for traction.  Get nerfs, killswitch, better handle bars, wider axle +2 or +4 and 20in front tires and 18in rears, change your gearing to suit the tire sizes.  PRACTICE

i got spacers for my 03 banshee and i think it added 1 inch to each side front and back then what swing arm should i use

the swing arm is the thing that attaches the bike to the wheel right? lmao