A arms lsr?

peak-j

I guess next question is, did i get decent deal on them for $280 with brake lines. Id like to go ahead and put new bushings in, anybody sell a kit for the whole setup. I couldnt find anything on lsr website. Thanks guys!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I had to order new bushings, got them and the were to big O.D. and to big I.D.  So I called lsr and sent a picture of these arms to them. They said they were theirs, so I ordered bushings. Couldn't get the guy to give me a measurement over the phone so I said go ahead and send them.  They were a few thousandths to big O.D. and way big on I.D. I they would work with the factory pivot pipes, but the ones I got with the kit were smaller than stock.  I contacted the guy I got them from and he said they were for sure lsr, just the older ones.  Ended up going to ace hardware and got bronze bushings that were an exact fit!!  I'm still curious if these are actually lsr arms though. 

need better pics..

LSR welds and fitment is perfect.   and i mean perfect.  any flaw at all they are not lsr.     those look witht he pics you posted to maybe some other brand.  what kind if att can you tell the ball joints.?  

you may need to measure the tube size for your bushings.... 

Dont think they are stainless they are quite a bit bigger than stock. The upper a arms have one hell of a angle in them at the ball joint. I will get a pic after i get the rest of it bolted up. Nothing looks bent at all, it goes through the up and down motion fine, no binding or anything like that. I just dont like the looks of that upper a arm either!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2