Coolant out the pipes

onlyonelife79

ok, so I pulled the coolhead and found a broken O ring on my right cylinder (clutch side) same side I noticed the coolant leak No gouging found. after I pulled the cool head. I inspected and found no signs of coolant on the left side and piston and dome look excellent. however, here are pictures of coolant side leak.

photo13_zps47e300e1.jpg

photo13_zps47e300e1.jpg

Im taking it your looking at the pin holes in the dome and in the head?  That is caused from detonation.  Either an air leak, too much compression for the fuel your running, or too much timing. 

What's been done to your motor?  What elevation and jetting are you running......and what fuel are you running in your bike. 

There's a good chance it wasn't done by you....you can continue to run the top end the way it is (as it doesn't look that bad in the photos)......but good job on finding the problems.  Just remember.....2 strokes live and die based on fuel/oil mix........so when you run it up hard because you "think it sounds funny".....that's some serious rpm to just "hear" a sound........be safer than sorry and find the problems.

so.......this can be the reason my head gasket Oring went bad on one side, while my other side piston and dome, seals are in one piece and spotless ? or ? At this point, I am ready to rip the bike down and make sure this is right. What are my main factors. I need to figure out, Jets (jet and pilot) dome size (22cc). I have Vforce3 reeds. previous owner told me to run 50/50 race/premium 32:1. maybe alone the 50/50 is to much ? I know there are to many factors. 

photo17_zps2360b68c.jpg

Yes. And clean up the dome as well. Sometimes I run the head and domes over a flat surface(marble,etc) on fine grit oiled sandpaper to resurface if there's a problem, but it may not be necessary. Do a leak down test with rad cap off and you should be good.