4mil build advice

USMC53

Hi guys, my 04 had a ring break in the left cylinder so I've pulled the the cylinders, then noticed play in the connecting rods. Good excuses to do a 4mil! I do a lot of "free" riding at my local atv park, trails here and theres and hit the drag strip once in a while. I've purchased the 4 mil, its a short rod but I got a good deal on it. Now for the pistons, cylinders and heads. I have to get the cylinders bored due to scarring, I'm thinking 65.50 mm on stock sleaves with a 4 mil port is this a good set up for my riding style? or should I consider 795 pistons or other options? (I refuse to run spacer plate) This is my first time doing this so any and all input is very appreciated. Also I want to run on pump gas.

Thanks j-madd, still need a 4-mill port I assume? will cutting my heads raise my compression?

Edited by USMC53

Alright looking forward to building this and getting her screaming again. Had the banshee since 2007(all stock internals) this is the first rebuild I've done on it!

what about my timing? what will I need to do to get it correct with the extra stroke?