PPS went 3.57 in stock chassis

J-Madd

If anyone cares, Precision Powersports stock chassis 650 cc bike went 3,57 at Leerjak at the Prosanddrags race. It also went a 3.58, so it wasn't a fluke. They don't have any nuthuggers on here besides me, so climb on up. My record 650 cc bike was built by them also and we reset the record at 3.54. FWIW. Carry on.

Oh, and they borrowed my tires to run the pass. I have a feeling others there were also trying to copy our tires. Hint: we don't run those massive flat paddles.

The Scimitar ran a 3.40 with 1.20 60 ft. outta the trailer then we did some (de) tuning and slowed it down and may have had some other issues. Made some changes and Last pass it ran 1.18 60 ft, but 3rd gear broke. That would've been a mid 3.3 pass no doubt

Menz ran a 3.58 on a 4 mil Cub, but never saw the 3.5s again and couldn't back it up. He still got a record in the mid to upper 3.6s.

RDZ had some good passes and some mid 1.2 60 ft on his stock cylinder under 425 cc bike. He ran some low 3.7s if I recall.

My passion 10 mil Cub ran 3.71. Which would be a record but we didn't get a fuel check for the previous 3.77 pass that would have backed up that record. (Never got to try the sniper pipes, it rained out Sunday).

Talk about a fleet of bikes MDR has it going on.. it was nice to meet ya,j-madd (quickly). You had your head in the game all weekend. Your jockey was on it this weekend. When he KO'd bennets faster bike by  treeing there jockey.. very impressive young man. The PPS crew was very impressive with there new stock frame. PPS is a trend setter Fo Sho... this was my first PSDA .. im hoping to run brackets the next time...