Race gas at Glamis?

Tommygunn

Driving out from NC the week of thanksgiving. I need to run 110 in my banshee AND my friends 450r.  I don't really want to haul a 55 gallon drum across the country. Is there any place I can buy it on the way or at glamis? I've done a search and it seems there's a lot of old info.

Will we have any problems? Last thing we want to do is drive 2200 miles only to not find gas.

VP 110 is not sold in Glamis anymore at vender Row due to California EPA. I do know of a place in Temecula Called downs. They sell it out the pump not questions asked. But the gas stations near Glamis only sell 100 octane not 110.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

VP 110 is not sold in Glamis anymore at vender Row due to California EPA. I do know of a place in Temecula Called downs. They sell it out the pump not questions asked. But the gas stations near Glamis only sell 100 octane not 110.

Pretty sure a gas station in Salton city sells 110. There's definitely a place in Blythe that sells 110, if you're passing through there. Temecula would be a far drive if he's already coming from nc haha.

Pretty sure a gas station in Salton city sells 110. There's definitely a place in Blythe that sells 110, if you're passing through there. Temecula would be a far drive if he's already coming from nc haha.

They sell it but good look buying it from being out of state. They make you fill out that new form when buying it.