Is the 4mm serval really worth it?

Direct... Make an actual thread for your build... your barely getting any rev out of it.  Have you swapped out electrical components?  flywheel, cdi, coil, stator?

have you tested / ohmed any of them???  

if you have tried A LOT of different jetting combos... from rich to lean and it still wont rev out you got other issues rather then jetting.

Fat jetting can cause what your experiencing vs lean will make it rev out but lack power. if you cant make it rev out.. start hitting electrical.....

on a side note... whats the specs on your domes?  squish? 

Hey Jess, 

Yea, i think i need to start a thread... I know there's gotta be something up. Only thing i have not swapped was electrical components. The domes were 25's cut by FAST. I have 043 Squish. I spend more time trying to tune this than ride...My wife says i'm addicted to the banshee... Thanks Gents/Gals

sure the plate is at +4 and not -4 ?  it also, kinda sounds like the clutch is slipping, or it just sounds really lazy.

something is up, even with fmf's it should sound sharper.

lol that's what I was gonna say. was it ported at all or completely as cast? it really sounds like a dog.

with 320lb rider I could launch in 3rd with a 13 tooth sprocket sitting on the grab bar with my serval with these tires in the coal.

definitly get a threat going!  do some basic stuff first!!!

OHM test your plug caps, Ohm test stator, swap CDI's if you have a spare. Fresh plugs?  proper fuel mixture?  carbs synced? Floats set to spec?

what kind of fuel do you run? how much cranking PSI does your motor have?

Right now im getting 125 on both with the 25cc domes. I thought that was super low, but Jeff told me its good to go. Right now running R-50 32-1 with carbs synced with fast tool.  

yea 25cc 125 seems low but its a safe PSI to say the least..  you def could use more compression but its a safe set up...

so you are running just premium pump fuel.. NOT race fuel of any kind...  if you are running race fuel your engine could be too weak to detonate the fuel which will rob MAJOR power and in turn  do what your dealing with.

so carbs seem in line otherwise. 

Carbs are good.. Absolutely no race fuel. 91Pump gas...