Serval port map

found this on google, super wampus cylinder map. thought some people might be interested in it. Can anyone comment on whether or not this is a stock serval port map. And i'm new to this 2-stroke thing, can anyone tell me what the ports above the two front transfer ports are? the ones right next to the exhaust. Are they more transfer ports or are they some sort of extra exhaust ports?995775_10153110106155697_901552859_n.jpg

(Drag) Ported stock cylinders usually have that done. If the boost ports go too close to the edge, they have to weld up the outside of the cylinders.

The triple port exhaust is a whole other animal on stockers. Not a ton of those out there and they cost more than a Cub probably.

The triple port exhaust is a whole other animal on stockers. Not a ton of those out there and they cost more than a Cub probably.

Major bitch and a half. I should've just bought a 7 or 10mm crank, used set of un-ported cylinders and built a stock cyl sleeper that way.

I bet the boost port on the stockers is to oil the wrist pin for as long as possible. Maybe others will chime in. The CP cylinders probably already have such a long intake duration that it would supersede any port that the stock intakes have. And you need the intake bridge all the way up to keep the rings in place. JMO.

is there any reason why noone is cutting the intake ports on stock cylinders into the boost port like on the servals?

There are a lot of quirky things that have been done to these cylinders in the past but just don't happen a lot anymore because of time constraints and how much money that time costs a builder vs. a cylinder of equel potential out of the box. And it just bolts together for way less work wich means less shop rate. As far as the BOYHESON ports being done there are guys doing them. Some even weld the base and massage it in to the transfer area and even add a transfer type port.