Possible complete part out - feeling out

Im feeling out possibilities in the profits of parting out this 2000 banshee I have. No title for frame. Will give bill of sale.

Make offers. I may decide not to put this one back together.

Has paul turner high rev pipes.

Old style wiring harness and oem stator on adjustable timing plate.

Cylinders and pistons would be spoken for but I may have another set I can sell.

Crank is trued and welded. Stock stroke. May already be spoken for as well. Anyhow, make offers. If its worth it I may strip this one down. I live in central va about an hour or so north of richmond. Pm me for best response.

20130711_193117.jpg

20130711_193225.jpg

20130711_193136.jpg

Shoot me some offers, im thinking maybe $250 for the pipes and silecers + SHIPPING? Sound fair? This is sounding like the route I may go. I will make a decision of whether to part it out this thursday at the latest. All offers made here will stand and I will shut this thread down to make an official part out thread. Thanks to all so far, keep the interest coming.

Alright well then this is going to happen - Its hard to get decent money for a banshee here in my area and I dont want to go putting more money into this bike to get a new top end to put it back together and run it. I am going to take more pictures of the bike closer up and I will be making a new thread this evening I will title "2000 Banshee Full Part Out". Start figuring what you would want from the bike and I will be keeping offers already made in this thread. As of now this thread can be closed! PM me with offers please and I will note pending parts in the new thread. Thanks!!!!!

No sir, this site only. I just put this one together not long ago. Buddy wanted the top end so I sold it to him and rather than sink more money into her I was thinking I'd just part her out. I have local interest and they guy sent a deposit said he'd be here monday. If hes not here monday I will honor all accepted offers and start the part out.