Banshee Roller Decent to Mint

I have a 1998 banshee rolling set up willing to sell in the Wisconsin area, It has a black powder coated frame with brand new and I mean never ridin itp holeshots and black dwt wheels new also, front works gas rezzies, stock rebuilt rear good shape, lonestar steering stem and bar mount, theres more 900obo drakegt500@gmail.com the first pic is withought the new works shocks that where slightly used 

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/Drake_M_Seever/media/de064e70-2c51-4e5c-899f-6404d763bdc0_zps68a23d39.jpg.html?state=copy

No sir I have had for over ten years though. And I no its not stolen cause the guy I bought it from had got it new in 1998. Heres a few other parts if I interested.

Toomey t5s tripple chrome right side facing the front has, a boot burn with silencerss 150 +shipping

Cool head with brand new gasket kit 75 shipping included

Dynatec coil used for about 2 hours 75 shipping not included

Vforce reed cages with extra carbon fiber reeds 100obo

• Like 1

Hey sorry for the delay guys ill be posting pics first thing in the am tomorrow thanks for all the emails and pm sorry for the delays just work has been nuts. And the Wheeler and parts are out on a chunk of land I own out in the sticks in a garage so it can be a pane. First come first serve