40mm pwk alky pump carbs

• 3 weeks later...

So i got the set of pwk's with no slide springs or cable locks and to top it off the carb set i recived is not the set  in the add WTF  

what i got is a rated out set of crap i have never seen a set of pump carbs with  the float hinge pin having 1/16 of play

do to some one drilling the pin hole out! 

after voicing my concerns to TZ   all i got back was (hay bud the carbs came off of a stout running 4mil )

stated  he would ship out the springs i still don't have any springs

TZ DO THE HQ A SOLID DON'T SALE YOUR CRAP 

Thanks guys for the texts heads up someone unhappy with something ,send my carbs back and youll will be refund 30 sets of carbs never but 2 twice has someone had a prob and as far as carb float pin hole you are talking about was fine I dontvknow what your trying to pull but I sent u the carbs in pic good try their tho , send back carbs and I will inspect them if they are not my carbs ? There will for be a problem seeings how you have nt sent me any pm or email stating how unhappy you are??? Well lets fix this for ya thank you tz

Further more who the f&%# you think you are to be a newbie and come on here making me look bad with yur all of 12 posts and I wouldnt spell HAY, I WOULDA SAY HEY and 2ndly telling me to do hq a favor and not sell junk fuck you buddy plain nsimple , their was another way for you to voice your oppinion on carbs personal pm or email instead of going right on here and trying to bash me, anyhow just send em back and im not going to further argue on this thread ,Never argue with an idiot they'll only drag yo down and beat ya with exsperience!!!!!

You can see clearly in the pics cable locks are not included, as far as the slide springs go, you should of asked if they were included. On the flip side of things, just because a member doesn't have a high post count doesn't mean he has to stay quite if he is unhappy with a sale. JMO!

lets start with the slide springs did you ship the missing parts yet? and i will post up some pic's of the carbs so all can see what i am talking about if the guys on the hq think that the float mode is ok i will run with it but i doubt that a 102 main jet is ok to run on a 4mill on M1 it looks like you set up the dump tube at 120 so that is cool 

i am running a 421 cub at 5500 feet so from all the info i can get my hands on i  should be running a 39mm+ carb with 

52 pilot jet and 118 to 120 main jet  

I am not looking to talk crap i just expect that if you are posting things to sale on the hq you need to take a pic of the part you are looking to sale know what you have before you pass it on.

It sound like you are one of the good guys on hear i am just looking to get what i that i payed fore so i can run my bike 

lol that is a good way to make your self look like an ass push down the new guy because you have more time in the hq

i have all of the email i sent you saved i can post that up  i did reach out to you outside of this add and you know it you fuck 

so don't start with me on that crap