40mm pwk alky pump carbs

Further more who the f&%# you think you are to be a newbie and come on here making me look bad with yur all of 12 posts and I wouldnt spell HAY, I WOULDA SAY HEY and 2ndly telling me to do hq a favor and not sell junk fuck you buddy plain nsimple , their was another way for you to voice your oppinion on carbs personal pm or email instead of going right on here and trying to bash me, anyhow just send em back and im not going to further argue on this thread ,Never argue with an idiot they'll only drag yo down and beat ya with exsperience!!!!!

Spell check brother,,spell check.  Maybe a period or two as well......just say'n. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TZ has sold me a few parts and never had any issues not to mention his prices are lower than anyone else. I hope you contacted him before putting him on blast I'm sure he would take care of the problem.

Btw this is my personal experience and I have never met the guy. I'm in Cali and he's in NY ..

• Like 1