Lowering Front End.

milto29

I think a +2 looks perfect to me. A +4 is better for overall performance though and not much different looking.

But if you have trouble keeping the front end down on a stock shee, you need to learn how to ride.

lol 4" swinger makes a shee look perfect..YOU can go back to SUCKING DICK now

have a NICE DAY FAGGOT

You GUYS are BOTH IDIOTS !!! I choose to do what ever I want with my Banshee . I ask for advice and I received advice . That doesn’t mean I have to go buy what you would like to buy for your Banshee’s . I don’t like the Banana look , if you like it then more power to you . You can have lots of fun with it . I’m looking for shocks because it’s a easy swap and its what I choose to buy for MY BANSHEE not YOUR BANSHEE .  I appreciate your advice but no thanks .  

Nicks a caveman and has size 25 feet

null-114.jpg

Well would you look at that, a mirror fucking image of a extended banshee.

Oh SHIT the 

Minnesota & New Jersey GOONS !!!  LMFAO !!!

can't you 110mph front end down? that is all stock. learn how to ride, demo.

This is for a different Banshee . I got rid of that setup . I'm running a 4mil setup now . With a couple other tricks .

Oh SHIT the

Minnesota & New Jersey GOONS !!! LMFAO !!!

Please, I've seen the fucking Puerto Rican butchers in Florida. You guys swear your the fastest fucking things to hit the planet when you touch a banshee. Ive put down a lot of " one of the fastest bikes from PR" that has come to New York or New Jersey.

Florida has some of the slowest worst built bikes, it's a bunch of hacks that think they know everything (you for example).

I've seen the races in Kissimmee, let me tell you. One out every 20 is a fast well built bike.

Please, I've seen the fucking Puerto Rican butchers in Florida. You guys swear your the fastest fucking things to hit the planet when you touch a banshee. Ive put down a lot of " one of the fastest bikes from PR" that has come to New York or New Jersey.

Florida has some of the slowest worst built bikes, it's a bunch of hacks that think they know everything (you for example).

I've seen the races in Kissimmee, let me tell you. One out every 20 is a fast well built bike.

I LOVE IDIOTS like YOU !!! Your just a FUCKING CLOWN !!! When ever your down in Miami PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE send me a PM . LMFAO !!! "Ive put down a lot of " one of the fastest bikes from PR" that has come to New York or New Jersey. "   LMFAO !!! Funny Shit BUDDY .  

what, i thought bigger wasnt better? what happened to your 110mph stock cylinder stock crank engine?

Money Mitch is still around " The Hard Hitter " thats not my setup.

All I have is a 4mil with stock BORE.