need a starting piont for jetting

I could use a little help I had a stock banshee with Toomey t6 pipes was jetted correctly but I just received all of my upgrades in the mail and have no idea where to start with jetting heres what ill be putting on this thing... I got k&n pods on stock carbs (will be running no box) cool head and 20cc domes +4 timing and v force 3 reeds and im 1200 ft above sea level any idea where to start? thanks in advance

20cc domes may be a little much for pump gas at your altitude. Most guys stick around 22cc to 23cc for pump fuel. As for a place to start on jetting 350 mains and 30 pilots with 2 turns on your screws? I'm at 2700 so... Start with fresh plugs and stay fat then jet it down till it cleans up on the top end for main jetting.

20 cc domes are ok to run at sea level 91oct,even with the timing advance.anyway thats how i ran mines in the begining.but if pos run 93 if your nervous at first and keep an eye on your plugs.member you want a nice cardboard brown color on the spark bizz end.

on my ported 350 in my sig   i ran 27 1/2 slow jet and 330 mains and was a lil on the safe side there.ofcorse each bike is diff start high on the mains and move down jet by jet and youll got where you need to be.  goodluck

The pods will lean you out some. Go bigger on the mains. Your pilots and needles should be fine. Cool head 22 cc dome and advanced timing won't affect jetting but pump gas may not be good due to higher heat from timing and compression. 135psi with 4+ key is what I have and I only use 110 octane.

97 banshee

Elevation 400 ft

Dune/drag port

Coolhead 19cc 135 psi

4+ timing

Vforce2 reeds

Vito's fat bastard inframe pipes

320 mains

Vito's needles middle clip

30 pilots

1.75 turns air screw