FAST 421 Drag ported Cub BRAND NEW!

Jeff ported this cub for me last year for my personal bike it was ported in a raw state then nikasiled ,I paid 350 for drag porting and have receipt if anyone is interested,buyer will get specs ,two base gaskets so I can adjust my squish for my needs anyone interested call me or Jeff (516) 852-4969 thanks

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm pretty sure these potential buyers were looking for the porting specs BEFORE they purchase. It's kinda like buying a car without popping the hood and knowing what motor is underneath it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm pretty sure these potential buyers were looking for the porting specs BEFORE they purchase. It's kinda like buying a car without popping the hood and knowing what motor is underneath it.

you know ppl arent giving out there secrets without paying for it first .......

This is totally different than buying a car allot less to go wrong with brand new shit you can see in front of you this is exactly why i didn't post specs i was asked not to if someone was that interested they would have called me i left my number in the post this cub is set up the way i wanted it i could reality care less if it sells it is money long gone

• 4 months later...