2003 Banshee Delaware - Maryland - Penna tristate

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck I just sold a tricked out 4 mil cub and only got $3000. It was for sale for over a year.

Thanks for the tip! I got the idea shortly after posting the ad and seeing how cheaply these things go for. I have 3,250 in it from start to end and basically I don't need to sell the bike. I won't make a penny on it but I also refuse to lose a penny on it. If push comes to shove, I'll tear it down and rebuild it with a couple of the youth in my church as to let them get the fever and find out how fun it is to tinker with these things so either way I'm ok.. No desperation, just thought I'd throw it out there..

KOC FTW!

THX NYUK, I love Ken! He's done me right on 3 different bikes and does exactly what he says he'll do when he says he'll do it at a fair price. I don't know what it is to have a full drag port banshee but my KOR port job is on the cusp of being too much for the trails and fields I ride in so I'm happy and it's just enough power to where it's usable but not so much that I can't run through all the gears...

• 3 months later...

I cant afford to go any less than 2,900 on it. If I have to take less than 2,900 I'll just part it out. Everything works anyway so it would be better in the long run for me to just sell stuff off of it.... I'm in Milford DE, a little south of Dover.

So much for the poor church kids….. :(

• Like 1

It wasn't in God's plan for them to have a Banshee.

God knows the Banshee is the Devils Chariot.  :evil:

Hah, sure enough, nobody wants to get involved... All the youth want to either play Call of Duty or some other electronic device. If you need parts, speak up, if you want to make fun, do it in a private message. Everything works, tell me what you need...

• Like 1