WMSD Aug. 30 - Sept. 1

SlowerThanYou

First off, I was just saying that most of the bikes that go to the track will be at leerjak and the turnout possibly wouldn't be that good. I didn't say anything about my bike or me going to leerjak, I guess I need to clarify also.

No Crayon needed & explains it pretty well without trying to make you or other's feel better about yourselves. i have to remember when my bike goes to Gilbert it has been & will be a "bigger" bike.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the borrowed bike we are planning on bringing. We haven't decided on the motor yet, it will have our old 443 gas cub motor in it or a 535 on alky. I'm leaning towards the 535 just because I've never ridden one. This bike with the 535 has never been on 300', it runs good in the 1/8 mile. It's 1st runs will be run at MI.

post-22394-0-77800700-1374538693_thumb.jpg 

Ive been around for atleast a week now, but doesnt the PR flag make it go faster?

I'm lucky to have a few PR guys in my corner. Most of the time the flag helps.

Is this an arizona bike by any chance ??? I thought i sae a similar bike at barona 1/8 th mile videos like atrade couple of months ago, or at least the phsyckiatra sdm sticker if it is , thats a quick bike

Yes, the bike is from AZ., it was at Barona & it's quick.