a arm opinion

Any A arm that use hiem joints where they mount to the frame blow as well. They simply do not bolt on. You have to adjust each joint to set the proper Caster. If you don't set the caster up right it will be hard to steer or unstable at high speeds.

I've been thinking about getting some full flights for my girls bike just to get her off her death trap stockers.

Zilla, did you ever change the heims for something better? How old are yours? How are they with getting crap in them? How about water and rust?

Any A arm that use hiem joints where they mount to the frame blow as well. They simply do not bolt on. You have to adjust each joint to set the proper Caster. If you don't set the caster up right it will be hard to steer or unstable at high speeds.

How does more adjustability blow??

we have a deal on lsr sport arms and we also have a package with lsr sport arms, fox float shocks, brake lines and clamps

I'll knock 5% off to forum members...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lone-Star-2-A-arms-Fox-Float-Suspension-Kit-Banshee-/400252770579?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5d30ec9913

Do you ship to canada?