Who rides in pismo?

BANSHEEBEEFM2M

We race in the back east part of the dunes. Not sure WTF really fast is... But there are a couple hills you can race 300ft no problem 80+ MPH.

any bike will be quick on that little bunny slope. it takes real power to run fast in utah or nevada. elevation plus steep ass hills mean you need a real bike to hit 80+. you just need to get out more to realize what fast is.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JohnTabata

We race in the back east part of the dunes. Not sure WTF really fast is... But there are a couple hills you can race 300ft no problem 80+ MPH.

any bike will be quick on that little bunny slope. it takes real power to run fast in utah or nevada. elevation plus steep ass hills mean you need a real bike to hit 80+. you just need to get out more to realize what fast is.

I'm not fast...

Guest JohnTabata

Nor Cal fools lol. Ill be in Pismo Labor Day Weekend. So will a few other fast drag bikes. If anything can be fast here, bring your junk and race...

I live 5 minutes from the Pismo Dunes. The fast bikes roll out on the big weekends...

If you live 5 min away your junk better be fast at Pismo lol. Just break down and come to Sand Mountain Tabata, I've been to Pismo and it's freaking tiny, let your junk stretch it's legs a little.

Nor Cal fools lol. Ill be in Pismo Labor Day Weekend. So will a few other fast drag bikes. If anything can be fast here, bring your junk and race...[/quote

Thats to bad. i was looking forward to seeing the bike from adrenaline run 85 like it was advertised on cl. Do you ever ride dumont?

Nor Cal fools lol. Ill be in Pismo Labor Day Weekend. So will a few other fast drag bikes. If anything can be fast here, bring your junk and race...[/quote

Thats to bad. i was looking forward to seeing the bike from adrenaline run 85 like it was advertised on cl. Do you ever ride dumont?

You're off it was 83 MPH with a 300 lb guy on it lol And I'm From Vegas not Norcal

Nor Cal fools lol. If your talking about the 4mil it's not the same anymore... Will you both be taking the remote starter to the hill? LOL

And yes, my cock is my remote starter, and no, I don't need you're assistance. I'd love to see that 4 mil cub flying up the hill at 83MPH like you love to advertise.  Stop playing on the toddlers bunny slope and go to the hill.

Edited by Grey

You're off it was 83 MPH with a 300 lb guy on it lol And I'm From Vegas not Norcal

And yes, my cock is my remote starter, and no, I don't need you're assistance. I'd love to see that 4 mil cub flying up the hill at 83MPH like you love to advertise.  Stop playing on the toddlers bunny slope and go to the hill.

pow pow pow pow ZING

Pismo is tiny... a 2wd truck can go anywhere in pismo. That being said, it's cool to camp on the beach, but that's about it.

Guest JohnTabata

And yes, my cock is my remote starter, and no, I don't need you're assistance. I'd love to see that 4 mil cub flying up the hill at 83MPH like you love to advertise. Stop playing on the toddlers bunny slope and go to the hill.

Ghey... Nor Cal. I'm sure you two are in SF. Where's your 95+ MPH junk...