Who rides in pismo?

BANSHEEBEEFM2M

Utah

no. i was specific when i said fallon. it is about 1.5 hrs outside of reno nevada. there is also one in utah the drive from cali to utah sucks and the mtn in fallon is just as good if not better. Check out sand mountain nevada on youtube. your gonna need more than a 350 though. learn to read before you chime in next time. Edited by m671054
  • Like 1

I live 5 minutes from the Pismo Dunes. The fast bikes roll out on the big weekends...

that place is to small for any really fast bikes. there is just not enough room to really open it up and shut it down safely. nothing compared to the larger spots around. summer weather cant be beat though.

Guest JohnTabata

that place is to small for any really fast bikes. there is just not enough room to really open it up and shut it down safely. nothing compared to the larger spots around. summer weather cant be beat though.

We race in the back east part of the dunes. Not sure WTF really fast is... But there are a couple hills you can race 300ft no problem 80+ MPH. There's not big hills like both Sand Mts and Glamis etc, but it has the beach and anything you need minutes away.