Whats The First Mod To A Banshee?

nickban8

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not an oil injection machine :D The first thing to do is get a clymers manual. Then get some sort of air filter plate. The stock airfilter setup is very unreliable. If you can't afford a plate, at least silicone and screw the stock plate to the box. For speed, pipes are your easiest mod. You can also open up the airbox by taking the snorkel off of it and cutting (Banchetta tested ;) ) 1 1/2 off the back of the air box lid. Always rejet when changing intake or exhaust though. After that it's all fun. There's tons of stuff you can do to a banshee. It's like a harley.... barely any two are alike.

Definitely do what fixitrod said, first the filter plate, then pipes. Also, you should get some rear tires because the stock ones spin way too much, and they have weak sidewalls. For the air filter plate, go with a pro flo and a k+n filter, or if you live in a place where the weather is good, get the clamp on k+n's, and get rid of the whole airbox. You could also do reeds. Good Luck with your new banshee! ;)

here in my lil ass backwerds hed i got stuck with this is the most logical way to start modding your banshee.

first with the free stuff.

1.silicone and screw your stock air filter flange to your box.

2.disconnect the tors,and the parking brake

end of free shit

now more the money mods

1.noss machine cool head

2.pipes and a air filter, you can find some decent deals on ebay if you dont mind used pipes.

3.air filter

4.tires

5.adjustable timing plate

and as for your basic beginer mods those would be the order i would go with.