Help Pipe Question Help

Klotz

hi, i have a 2001 banshee....a lot of mods and i do a lot of pit riding and mx racing and flat track....i ride a lot...so here is where i need your help...i have pro circuits right now....and am wondering if i should sell them and get the new toomys or dmc..or ne other pipe...or just keep mine.....alos one other question just outta curiosity what pipe sounds the best..i know the pc sounds AWESOME on the pipe.....ne ways thanks for the help

hi, i have a 2001 banshee....a lot of mods and i do a lot of pit riding and mx racing and flat track....i ride a lot...so here is where i need your help...i have pro circuits right now....and am wondering if i should sell them and get the new toomys or dmc..or ne other pipe...or just keep mine.....alos one other question just outta curiosity what pipe sounds the best..i know the pc sounds AWESOME on the pipe.....ne ways thanks for the help

Uhhhh.....why are you looking for a different pipe??? Is there something about the shee or powercurve that you don't like?? Need more info on what your looking for. Different pipes will change the powercurve dramatically along w/ porting...

ok umm i dunno......there isnt much else that i want to do to my banshee....cept cool heads....and some chrome....(just a bit) so i thouhgt maybe i want different pipes and im looking for somethign with just the saame top end as the pc's or more but for the most part som more low end power and same or more top end.....

thanks agian

Unless your planning on porting for all out top-end down the road, PT mids work really well down low and rev as hard as most people care for...just a thought...Jim

The pt mids or sst's will give you more low end. Top speed is pretty comparable. The powerband is a lot wider, but won't rev as high. Great for your type of riding. Pc's have no low end from my experience unless you have porting done. I think you'll see big gains for your type of riding.