it start but doesn't want to rev

lugene

i already disconnect the wires from the rev limiter thing and stayed the same.

i know have a bad harness (already order i new one),but it starts.

i also tuned the carbs (stock carbs) could it be bad air screw tuning?

burned sparkplugs?

or cdi box?

so my doubt is between tuned carbs,bad harness,sprakplugs and cdi box

so most efectly right know what to check first ?

your bike is a 2005 you said which means it had/has a parking brake safety switch on it.   There is a yellow/green wire coming out of the cdi box which goes to that switch make sure it is disconnected and not grounded out anywhere.  bike will not rev if it is grounded

i changed the sprakplugs for new ones and the cdi and stayed the same.

the owner before removed the censer from the park brake safety (park brake safety switch is disconnected).

trotlle cables are connected.

so i decided to call i friend to come by my house to check it and by the sound off the rev , he said there was i problems with the main jets and the shee wasn't at sea level so he decided the take the carbs  apart and we notice the main jets were 280 and 25 (stock)jet pilot.

he told me the different between the jet pilot for the main jets to take over at WOTT  was to big.  so like i said it idles but when you hit the trotlle at WOTT it won't rev. so we decided to use 240 main jets and WOTT WOTT WOTTT. now it revs better than before and runs even better and saves me more  fuel and it didn't lose power.   (stupid owner before :whistling: )

THANKS GUYS :cheers: