1991 Banshee W/ 68mm 4mil cub stock trans built by FAST 35mm pwk on gas stock chassis + 6 swingarm oof drag pipes

I am considering selling my beloved Banshee. I don`t ride as much and would like another motorcycle. I can only afford to offset the cost by selling my Banshee. This bike is FAST! I spent 3k on just the engine all done by farm and sand toys as a custom build. I have all receipts. I have very low hours on the engine. It was fully overhauled  with a new crank shaft, newer year trans, all fuel system and air intake components. I have barely used Maxxix RZR 25x11x10. Barely used front tires like new. I have new paddle tires on new rims barley used 25x12x8 10 paddle extreme haulers on Douglas rims. The pipes are Grand River Racing SB OOF. There are other mods here and there like parking brake block off, and chrome custom clutch cover insert and water pump cover. PLEASE MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER. ASK ME QUESTIONS. THANKS FOR LOOKING. ps this pic uploader sux and says they are too big.

Mods and parts also done are FAST Heavy Duty clutch w/stiffer springs, new shift shaft w/ mod, crank shaft is welded/trued HOT RODS 115mm rod w/ max load bearing,UPP red intakes with NOSS machine reed spacers red, VF3 reeds, NOSS MACHINE Head red, 22cc domes, also the cases are port matched to the cub cylinders with clean up port work by FAST. Roundhouse carrier for swingarm red w/ flame design.