Banshee shack in AZ

Buddy of mine is interested in a banshee and the owner is stating that the 470cc stroker motor was built by banshee shack, although the owner doesn't know what crank or the piston size in the bike he is 100% positive it's a 470 if anyone has ever dealt with them or knows them please let me know, thanks

Sent using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the help fellas I'm gonna try and give them a call again I tried few times yesterday but there phone just goes straight to voicemail. I just wanna talk to the man that built the bike since the owner doesn't really know about the work done.

Sent using Tapatalk

Didn't the second link I posted say it was closed?

The yelp link does say there closed but was hoping to still get a hold of someone since they where a mom and pop out of there house shop. Buddy just decided that maybe this "470" wasn't for him. Lol

Sent using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

Pretty sure "The Banshee Shack" is now "DM Racing"... He moved out of the house and into a building... They are more into side x side/RZR now though... I have a set of their 4mill aggressive dune ported stock cyls. and they are nothing short of art work... The transfers and perfect!