Trinity Pipes

Master

hey guys,,, has anyone heard or have the the trinity stage IV pipes? I was thinkign of getting them... plz i really need to know about this pipe so if any of u have information on this pipe plz gimme an address or watever... thanx

My buddy had a shee w/ the Trinity stage 4 pipes and a CV 2 into 1 intake. It had absolutely NO low end. I'm talking about counting to 5 before the powerband kicked in after you hit the throttle. I don't know if it was his jetting or pipes, but that was annoying. I'll give them credit though. Once they kicked in, hang on.....they revved to the moon.

I have a set on my 99 and like 'em. I haven't done any jetting changes from when I had my T5's on the same banshee though. So I'm not really sure they are running under ideal circumstances. The reason I switched from the T5's to Trinity is because I got a set of stainless pipes from an HQ member for a very good price and now I don't have to worry about them getting rusty and to me that's worth quite a bit. Even if it means sacrificing a little power.

• 3 weeks later...

you are wrong because the trinity pipe is way much better than the crap T5 because i use to have the trinity pipe and im at sea level and i switched from the stage iv to T5 with no jetting change and my banshee acts like a turtle from bottom to top end and my banshee has stock pistons and stock porting and for the T5 they can not handle the mains a bove 300 on stock motor but for the trinity they can handle 340 mains easly ....

i sold my pipe because im planing to get cpi or thunder pipe ...

Holyman :-

you have to change your main jets to get the difrance result and get biger mains for it ..

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have Trinity Stage IV pipes and wouldn't trade for nothing. Stainless is the way to go,plus you don't need to spend another $70 bucks on pipe clamps. About the jetting I used to run 280 mains with stock carbs +4 timing and 17cc domes K&N with lid removed and thats the same toomey calls for.. And if low end is what your needing than get the flywheel machined..