Snowmobiles

Wich do you prefer and why??  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ski-doo (bombardier) is the best hands down. They have the best chassis ( best center of gravity and lightest) and the most powerfull engines in there class. Also now some of them (the 600 and 800) have semi direct fuel injection wich gives them better fuel economy. They are the only 2 strokes that meet the 2006 emmission regulations in the snowmobile market i belive, and they still are the fastest in there class.

I love Polaris, they are most reliable as far as im concerned. My friend had a 99 lite 340 and beat the hell out of it for 4000 miles and never had one problem, then got a 500 xc sp and never had problems with it besides hittin shit, and i have a 96 indy xcr 440 which runs very well also. The new edge suspension is wicked good my friends rides like a cadilac.

Am I the only thats going to vote for Arctic Cat? Yikes I better keep my mouth shut or I'll get gained up on. But if you must know I just picked up a 2001 ZRT600 brand new still in the crate. Got a full factory warrenty with it for only $4600 out the door. Can't wait to ride it. I sold my Polyerass 97 XCR600se earlier this year.

It was an allright sled but what a tank. Everyone I ride with is on cat and I had a chance to ride them and it was night and day difference. I saw the light and went for it.