421 cub not running right

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put my cub together and it started right up ran it threw 3 cycles and it sounded really good. Then ran the bike down the road and it had a lot of power and then a few days later I ran it down the road to start jetting it and it was only running on one cylinder 35 pwk carbs 165 main 55 pilot cel needle at middle clip. Now I'm wondering if I have an air leak on the right side because that plug is gray and the left one is golden brown my buddy thinks it is an electrical problem but never had an issue before I put this 421 in?

Ok I'll try the carb clean to see but just put this thing and and was not sure if it would mess anything up sorry ill work on my spelling also didn't know I had to be a straight a student to post.

might as well get over it and stop crying now, because the douche nozzles on here arent gonna change  lol

The creator of the above motivational poster sucks at life. Everybody loses (their) minds.

stator side of the engine will always run leaner than the clutch side. if this is the side that is lean than just bump the jetting up on that side.

The creator of the above motivational poster sucks at life. Everybody loses (their) minds.

stator side of the engine will always run leaner than the clutch side. if this is the side that is lean than just bump the jetting up on that side.

Clearly part of the joke phelps.