Kawasaki H1 Motor For Project

I have a Kawasaki H1 bike complete. No title. If your not familiar with this it is a 500cc. three cylinder two stroke motor. I don't know a whole lot about this bike; although i have had it running, but i think the top end is weak. I have found no flaws with the motor. Never noticed anything broken or chipped. I did unplug the oil injection and ran mix in it (i dont trust the oil injections). I rode this bike one time. I think this would be an amazing drag motor. This was going to be a personal project of mine but lost interest. i measured the motor for the frame i had, and would fit with no frame cutting. This was in a suzuki lt250r '91 model. The frame is already sold. I am taking offers on the complete bike. all trades welcome. i think this would make someone a bad motor. The bike complete looks great for its year. i think its a 72 model but not positive. The chrome on the piupes looks almost perfect. Really is a nice bike. I am trying to describe this bike the best i can. well let me know what youll give for it. Thanx

finally got pics. someone stole the right pipe and the left pipe,but they was nice enough to leave the center one. im going to start welding all my parts together so assholes cant steal them...lol well i got pics but cant seem to get them to work...if you want one then ill need your email address...sorry

• 14 years later...