blew an o-ring in cool head

Im fairly sure it was due to me putting a gallon of 87 with my 2 gallons of 93. I didnt know.my compression was 175psi per cylinder before hand, i assumed it was around 140-150. So i probably had bad detonation with the shitty fuel and it wrecked my o rings. Seems like a clear case of operator error and assuming things when i shouldnt have

It runs perfect on 93. Never had an issue. But i have 175psi right now. I just didnt think it would be that high. It doesnt miss or idle weird. If anything its running a bit rich. But it runs perfect on 93. What should i run at 175? i run 93 because its always been run on 93 with no problems.

Oh I see, you didnt realize your compression was that high. Well, most will tell you thats too much for 93 but, if its been living and your happy with it then run it. I wouldn't get real motivated to lean it down much though. The extra fuel may be the reason for your success.

kind of why i left it a little rich. It wad running good and i dont like to mess with a good thing. But yeah i never thought i would have thought my compression was that high. Explains why it pulls so hard though. I might check the local airport and see if i can get some higher octane to mix even half and half with 93 just to be on the safe side.

But yeah i bought it from my cousin and he bought it fron the person it was origionally built for. But no one really knows whats all in it. So im slowly figuring out what alls in the motor. Its bored to 65mm and measuring the stroke im at a 4mil stroker. Now when i take the off ill look at the porting and see what cc my domes are. Ill try and snap some pics and post them and see what you guys have to say and see if i cant figure out what all has been done to it. But for the $1800 i paid its a hell of a machine.