The 1st Gear Launch, All The Secrets!

SlowerThanYou

Don't worry. We still have Colby, hyper and LILSTVN.

You left yourself out, your the Head Know-It-All.

I know about hillclimb bikes. I set the standard. Other than that I know a few things here and there. I'm mainly here for entertainment stimulation.

I know about hillclimb bikes. I set the standard. Other than that I know a few things here and there. I'm mainly here for entertainment stimulation.

Do you ever leave 2nd on the hill?

Depends on the hill. I used to get into 3rd all the time. Now that I've figured out the super top secret motor/gearing/frame/tire/suspension/rider combo, we mostly stay in 2nd.

I can't give away all my secrets. I've already said too much.

Depends on the hill. I used to get into 3rd all the time. Now that I've figured out the super top secret motor/gearing/frame/tire/suspension/rider combo, we mostly stay in 2nd.

I can't give away all my secrets. I've already said too much.

He he he

the quickest quad to a set distance in a drag race. Wins regardless of the mph.

Well said.  There is no point chasing MPH.  It's a reference, albeit not a great one.

I've said this 100X...  One of the fastest small motor racers on the planet (regardless of what you think of him, his products, his business reputation) is RDZ.

His race is 60Ft and ET.  Other bikes in the same class motored by at the end of the track by 6 to 10 MPH, but he got the 60 and ET...

To be honest, I use MPH to get a rough gauge on timing.  You'll hit a wall where you run the same ET, but your MPH can go down...

Obviously, there are a ton of other factors, but I'm with Slow.  MPH doesn't mean squat.  Get to the end of the track first.

Well said.  There is no point chasing MPH.  It's a reference, albeit not a great one.

I've said this 100X...  One of the fastest small motor racers on the planet (regardless of what you think of him, his products, his business reputation) is RDZ.

His race is 60Ft and ET.  Other bikes in the same class motored by at the end of the track by 6 to 10 MPH, but he got the 60 and ET...

To be honest, I use MPH to get a rough gauge on timing.  You'll hit a wall where you run the same ET, but your MPH can go down...

Obviously, there are a ton of other factors, but I'm with Slow.  MPH doesn't mean squat.  Get to the end of the track first.

I agree, X many!

Wow, this is a new era. Dave & I actually agreeing, just joking.  

I disagree.

I designed a formula based on MPH for hillclimbing..

T x (F+R) x H x SA / RW - L

Tire height x (Front sprocket + Rear sprocket) x Hill degree x Swingarm length / Rider weight - Length of hill

This gives the EXACT MPH needed to win. Pretty simple.

I disagree.

Tire height x (Front sprocket + Rear sprocket) x Hill degree x Swingarm length / Rider weight - Length of hill

Your a Circus AssClown, more so than your ass boy son LILSTVN.

I disagree.

Your a Circus AssClown, more so than your ass boy son LILSTVN.

You're just pissed you're not the only one with formulas.

The fuck you keep bringing me up for? You jock my nuts all day everyday, it's getting old. Go nut swing on someone else, mine need a break.

Go cry to your Daddy & get your HQ Circus Baby Formula from him. It's pretty simple BoyBlunder. Use your, manage ignore prefs.

Walla, STY disappears! Until then, I will continue to share my issues with you.