smoke out right pipe after shutting banshee down

it felt like both were firing to me. Lots of power, no weird noises. But im compression testing and scoping cylinder tomorrow. Mostly looking for other potential causes for what it could.be whill im checking. Im leaning towards it not a whole in my piston. Talked to a couple builders and they seem to think might not be.

so conpression test read at 173 in left cylinder and 175 right cylinder. Which is a lot higher than i figured it would be. And i scoped it with a camera, which led me to an area of concern. There is a little coolant in the right side cylinder. Not much but about 8-10 drops on top of piston. What would cause this? Small tear in right side o-ring for the cool head?

so conpression test read at 173 in left cylinder and 175 right cylinder. Which is a lot higher than i figured it would be. And i scoped it with a camera, which led me to an area of concern. There is a little coolant in the right side cylinder. Not much but about 8-10 drops on top of piston. What would cause this? Small tear in right side o-ring for the cool head?

Yeah. Buy new ones and replace them