Is this idle to low?

Uf21

In all actuality it should jump the idle for a split second and then be too much fuel for the be to handle......if its too lean on the pilot and you pull the choke out it should run better and slightly increase the idle.

Hmm interesting. Though where I ride is 3500ft above sea level and this video was at home which is about 100ft above sea level. Does that make a difference?

Nice quad, looks really clean

Thanks.

That is not how the choke works on an atv. Get the fuck out of here and get some spell check.

There really is no too low if it will sit there and not die. You can drink a beer in between each cylinder firing on mine. But i have also put the tuning time into it. Others like a faster idle.

Yes that much elevation change makes a huge difference.

That is not how the choke works on an atv. Get the fuck out of here and get some spell check.

There really is no too low if it will sit there and not die. You can drink a beer in between each cylinder firing on mine. But i have also put the tuning time into it. Others like a faster idle.

Yes that much elevation change makes a huge difference.

Ok thanks.

The thing is I rev it and when the revs come down, 2 out of 4 times it'll turn off. Same thing while riding, sometimes I'll pull the clutch in the bike will turn off when the revs come down

so then up your idle just a tweak.....or take some time and go through your carbs then tune the hell outta them.

and banshee carbs do not have a "choke" that limits air........they technically have a fuel enrichment knob.....which just dumps extra fuel in while the knob is pulled out to aid in startup