Banshee frame bent

Debolt

I have 2 banshee 1 was a project with no spark and it has a bad top end and was heavily modified the other was a brand new only run 3 or 4 weeks then crashed off a hill climb known as suicide! Both a-arms are bent (upper)and maybe lower the rear axle is bent for sure don't know I fame is bent or how bad how can I check it or should I just use the other frame? Any help would be great thanks

I have 2 banshee 1 was a project with no spark and it has a bad top end and was heavily modified the other was a brand new only run 3 or 4 weeks then crashed off a hill climb known as suicide! Both a-arms are bent (upper)and maybe lower the rear axle is bent for sure don't know I fame is bent or how bad how can I check it or should I just use the other frame? Any help would be great thanks

welcome to bhq!!  now a few are going to bitch because you posted this in riding events, newbie mistake. take messurements off a strait frame and see if it's bent. if you need a arms I have a set for sale $100 plus shipping.

Metal can be straightened! If your good with fabrication or know someone who is you have it straight in no time! Ive seen some horrible wrecks and never seen a frame bend to bad. Usually its minor. My bet is at the most the sub frame might be tweaked or the rad support is rolled back a bit. Strip the plastics and youll get a better visual.