2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke

2 stroke vs 4 stroke what do u like better and y?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you know how to ride Banshees are a blast on the trails. I put some boysen power reeds on mine and it pulls wicked good. I dont need to pop the clutch anymore to do wheelies just goose it a little in first and it lifts the tires real nice. 2 strokes are hands down the best, you put a set of pipes on a Banshee and there isnt many 4 strokes that will be able to touch you.

I'm with who ever said they'd like to have both. I love to ride wheelies and play, but it's a b1tch on my banshee compared to the 4 strokers. I rode a 400ex and the z400. I like the feel of the 400ex better, the z feels like a kids quad for some reason. But, the z did have some low end pull. I'm not even sure why they put a first gear on it.

With that said, the 4 strokers are good to ride in small places like your back yard... :D The banshee is fine in the trails. That's where I mostly ride. On the track, it's mostly about skill anyway. And, on the straights, where most people want to race you, it's about power. Guess who's going to win.... the Banshee.

I gotta say that it is tough to beat the powerband of a shee, Plus i like knowing that when someone with a four stroke is talking shit I have nothing to worry about, my theory is "I can beat any four stroke" thats just kind of the way it is i guess, you cant compare.

However I do like the Constant power of four strokes, my friend has a four stroke and i ride it every once in while in the dunes, i just ride if i want to just go cruz around and have fun, when i am ready race, hill shoot, or just haul ass my ass is on the banshee.