got some 1211 silicone sealant on the crank webs

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im running a 421 11/64 cub wampus serval. (cub cast and porting on left wampus cast and serval port on the right with 22 and 17cc domes) it is such a great set up because i can trail ride and whoop dms at the same time.

Um......

Wut....

im running a 421 11/64 cub wampus serval. (cub cast and porting on left wampus cast and serval port on the right with 22 and 17cc domes). my dick does loops when i hit the power band. it is such a great set up because i can trail ride and whoop dms at the same time.

seems awesome!, however if wouldn't work. It would be like one power band hits and its dealing with the rotational forces,most likely even resistance, on the other piston while its not on the pipes. Not to mention the brutal offset forces applied to rob and crank bearings. Seems like an awesome idea, however I got stoned.

seems awesome!, however if wouldn't work. It would be like one power band hits and its dealing with the rotational forces,most likely even resistance, on the other piston while its not on the pipes. Not to mention the brutal offset forces applied to rob and crank bearings. Seems like an awesome idea, however I got stoned.

you need to get a clue.

there would be no even resistance.... if you know so much about 2 strokes you wouldnt ask if a little sealer will hurt the motor.

Resistance as in pushing a piston that's not in power band yet. I learn through research and its my first build in the cases. Doesn't say anything about getting sealer on the crank in the service book and I don't want to fuck it up so I asked here where lots of people have sealed up cases

you need to get a clue.

there would be no even resistance.... if you know so much about 2 strokes you wouldnt ask if a little sealer will hurt the motor.

not even resistance I said there might even be resistance which I'm sure there would be. You need to get a clue bud there is a right way and a wrong way to interprate what is said.

. like I said there is a right and wrong way to interpret what is said. Most likely even sunny this weekend. Make sense or are you still scratchin your balls