2005 Built LE Shee Cbus Ohio

Time to sell my baby. I probably will forget a few things so please forgive me. Has a completely built motor. Bored .30 over, ported cylinders, forged pistons, NOS Head, jetted, etc. FMF Pipes, boost bottle, D&G front bumper, nerf bars, and new tires with about 99% tread left on them. It is the black with white/blue flames plastics which do show a little wear on the sides from my boots rubbing. The heel gaurds (since the are plastic) are pretty much spent too. Other than that it is a clean great quad. To be 100% honest I bought the quad new, built it to race, then got deployed. The quad probably has 50 hours all together on it and maybe 10 hours on the new motor, but it sat in a barn for forever and it is time for someone to get some use out of it. Had a minor accident and the bumper got bent and lost a support, probably could use a new one but still does the job as long as you dont mind the looks. This thing is blazing fast and is not for children. Always adult owned, 1 owner, title in hand. Email for questions

http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/ZachBreck/library/

Also for the racing, I had seen an MX Banshee once which is what I wanted to go for. That and the random drag racing aspects. Also it does run on gas/97 octane. Also I do have a vittos setup in the carbs, don't remember exactly what it is 330 mains maybe? Have stock cylinders, exhaust, some extra carbs, all go with it.