Does my mains & pilots sound about right?

Uf21

Ok before I start let me just say, firstly I cant do a plug chop because I basically live in the city and have nowhere to do it and secondly even if I could do it, around home Im at sea level and where I ride is 3000-4000 above sea level.

Ive been curious about my jets lately and wondering if they are right.

My only mods are DMC 916 pipes and k&n air filter with outerwear.

Currently my main jet is at 280 and pilot is at 27.5, elevation is 3000-4000ft above sea level and temperature around there is 45-60F. Does this sound about right?

I used the banshee digital toolkit and it is telling me to have 400 mains if I put in my current jet sizes.

YpSqVYwdRxRetLXfiDUl.jpg

but if I put in stock banshee jet sizes it shows this.

rCNCGMeCsRnm6G9oTJOH.jpg

your bike probably wont even run with 400 mains in it with the set up you have lol, i would say 280 max for 3000'-4000' of elevation, and at that elevatoin a 25 pilot should work fine maybe put needle on 4th clip(one notch down from stock) i have pipes individual pod filters head saved, ported,timing advanced, and flywheel lightened and and im at 1200' and i only rune 290-300 mains 

So they are right?

I do tend to have a hard time keeping my bike on the first time I try starting it when we go to our riding spot. It starts after about 5-10 kicks then it turns off then I kick it again and it starts again for a little bit and turns off and if I try to rev it when it turns on it'll just bog and turn off. Takes me about 5-10 mins to get it to stay on.

Also my mates have the exact same mods except the only difference is they have T5's and T6's while I have the 916's and they have no issue with starting their bikes.