Wich A-arms For 425$?

txblueshee

I'm going to have right at 425$ to spend on a-arms tonight b/c I just got through digging a MEAN ASS trench for the farmer down the road (in case your wondering 100ft. long 1.5deep/wide). I sold my ps2 also so between the 2 of them I have 425-450$, I'm looking for a set of a-arms on ebay (new/used don't matter). I stumbled across the wicked products a-arms... THESE any good?? Or should I just scrape some more cash and get some new quicksands, ricky stator's or jdperforance(whats there site url??). Any info is greatly appreciated, I would like to do it right the first time.

Mike

I was never crazy about buying shizzel on the computer, you never know if they are tweeked or not. I have a set from quicksand and love them. They are fully adjustable camber and castor for the same price most others are w/o the adjustability. I've never tried the others, but I like the workmanship, guarantee, and durabilitly of mine. I rolled my shee down a 80' packed loam hill @80 degree vertical incline w/ 3 jumps on it. Didn't bend the arms one bit.... I put my shizzel to the true test..... :D

I've heard bad stuff about lower-end asr arms(powdercoat coming off, BREAKING at the ball joints and just cheaply made). I appreciate every bit of info I can get, and hearing "real world" test is some of the best info ever. I REALLY like those quicksands, but I sure as hell ain't gettin chrome.

Mike

Banchetta, I was refering to the ASR sport star (300$) arms about the PC coming off. I've just read/been told that they are cheaply made, the higher end ones might be better. The pro-stars are .95''thick and made outa that 1030(??) chromoly, which is EXCACTLY like the jannsen's. I really like the way the quicksand arms look WELL built, as it looks now i'll prolly end up going w/ those or the ricky stators.

Mike

I got a set of the asr sport arm fully adjustable,caster camber.The powder coating not come off yet,had them about 7 months.I've used them for mx this year. flipped the shee perrrty hard did not bend the arm or brake any joints on them.They came off of e-bay, got them in a week. Think they costed me 369.00 including shipping.they are +2+1

it will just be bare metal. i got them bare because i powder coat so there was no need to spend the extra money on it. you can have them done in clear powder if you like the look of raw metal, i did a ton of clear on a few trick xr50's. i like the look my self. later