2002 Banshee Stolen 9/18/03 In Az.

fastn2002

It has been found

Well the quad has been found, (( COOL )) but it has had a very rough four months. Those rat ******** have no respect at all for nice stuff. Well there is at LEAST three thousand dollars in missing parts and repairs needed. But hey I will be the first to say something is better than nothing.

I doubt most anyone (90% or so) looking for the quad would have been able to recognized the way it looked. Well the only thing I know is three Mexican nationals were stopped with it and of course it was a friend of a friend BS story. It doesn't matter that much anyway, I guess the main thief is still behind bars and will be there quite a while. He has not gone to trail for the thefts yet and hence has not been sentenced yet but he will do time....

Well I not going to go into any more detail about it right now and I won't be doing much in the way of replies or question answering, I am ready to move on and I'm sure most of you are sick of hearing about it anyway. So I would like to say Thank-You to all that helped and have a great day or night depending on when read..

THX AGAIN

Edited by fastn2002

• 2 weeks later...

Well a few people have been asking for a update so here goes. I have been asked to ease up and let law enforcement do the their job, so I have for the most part. I know the jerk off thief is going to get charged with quite a few felonies shortly they had to get all the paperwork in order. I hope at that point he will get loose lips. The quads have not been found..I will give more details as I can.

Thx again for all your help..

• 2 weeks later...
I hope they find your quad,that's one nice looking shee.

Good Luck

Thx, me too

Hello everyone --- If you would please print a flyer to take with you for the biggest duners week/end Nov 24-Dec 1. I also added the engine # on the flyer as well in case they changed the frame.

Thx again for any help

• 2 months later...

Well the quad has been found, (( COOL )) but it has had a very rough four months. Those rat ******** have no respect at all for nice stuff. Well there is at LEAST three thousand dollars in missing parts and repairs needed. But hey I will be the first to say something is better than nothing.

I doubt most anyone (90% or so) looking for the quad would have been able to recognized the way it looked. Well the only thing I know is three Mexican nationals were stopped with it and of course it was a friend of a friend BS story. It doesn't matter that much anyway, I guess the main thief is still behind bars and will be there quite a while. He has not gone to trail for the thefts yet and hence has not been sentenced yet but he will do time....

Well I not going to go into any more detail about it right now and I won't be doing much in the way of replies or question answering, I am ready to move on and I'm sure most of you are sick of hearing about it anyway. So I would like to say Thank-You to all that helped and have a great day or night depending on when read..

THX AGAIN