Axle and Hubs.

So been doing a slow build up on a stock banshee and I realized all my other quads use a 4/110 rear bolt pattern. My question is beyond after market, are there any stock rear hubs that are 4/110 that fit a stock Shee axle? 

By doing this conversation, i will be saving myself some coin (if the hubs exists)

BAN565- gave me some incite (Thank you again)Bear Tracker and another quad use the 4/110 pattern. is there any other or anything some one has tryed???? 

I had a Honda 400EX and we needed to make Banshee wheels fit on the rear. (I didn't want to buy Honda wheels for paddles.)

I just put Banshee hubs on the Honda axle. (The splines are all the same.)

So in your case, I would just get some stock Honda hubs (4/110) and swap them for your Banshee ones. Can't cost much at all on Ebay. I think hubs are like $12.....

I had a Honda 400EX and we needed to make Banshee wheels fit on the rear. (I didn't want to buy Honda wheels for paddles.)

I just put Banshee hubs on the Honda axle. (The splines are all the same.)

So in your case, I would just get some stock Honda hubs (4/110) and swap them for your Banshee ones. Can't cost much at all on Ebay. I think hubs are like $12.....

FREAKING SWEEEEEETTTTTTTT 

now thats the E-ticket ride!!!! 

Yes Honda Yamaha are the same I had a set of each for my kfx700 so me and my Buddy's could all swap tires. Also you may run into spacer problems one if them I can't remember witch needs a spacer for the nut yo tight in up on the kfx but it may not be a problem on the banshee

• Like 1

Yes Honda Yamaha are the same I had a set of each for my kfx700 so me and my Buddy's could all swap tires. Also you may run into spacer problems one if them I can't remember witch needs a spacer for the nut yo tight in up on the kfx but it may not be a problem on the banshee

Just called a friend whom has a set laying around and is giving them to me for FREEEEEEE hell ya! Thanks againg guys for your help. soon ill be posting picks of my build in the correct forum of course!!!