A lot more smoke right side I can't stand it

Ever since I had my banshee (3 years now) it has smoked more from right side. Before I rebuilt it I figured it was because it was the weak side as far as compression goes. After rebuild it still did and now have added pipes jets and reeds filter etc. still does. It's runs great always has but it drives me crazy for that much more smoke on right side. Never used a drop of transmission oil by the way

It's strange it's like the closer I get carbs in sync the worse the problem becomes. Will check for air leaks on opposite side tho.

Well the carbs should be dead on 4147QN3ETRL._SL75_SS50_.jpg

Get them perfect, then start chasing other problems. Build a leak down tester and see if there's an air leak.

Have you switched your plug wires from side to side to see if it changes sides?

Yea one step up for fattys. Come to think of it my stator side got a lot of water because a dirt dobber nest stopped my vent hole tho motor and when I washed it water ran down tho into stator cover and rusted all that pretty good. Bet that rutted my crank seal and I dread splitting cases