Abe

Nightmare

Sold Abe some plastics and had a smooth as hell transaction. Quick payment and no bullshit. And he didnt cry when i shipped a day late lol. Dont hesitate to buy or sell to him, good dude here. Thx again dude.

Lucky for U I have mixed feelings, on my shipping to him I got fucked. Guess it's my fault. Payment was was fast, but got fucked on paypal fees. Thought he would have gifted it to me, But again my fault for not saying it. I always Gift people money so I just thought he would. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just bought 2 CDI boxes from Abe. Great seller good communication! Dont hesitate to deal with him!!

• 1 month later...

I sold him some plastics and all was well, no bullshit whatsoever and I'll buy from him again if needed. Just my. O2 but shit like axles, cranks etc should be bought new. Most of us put so much money into this shit to the point that used parts is just half assing it. My kinda medicated so I don't even know what said makes sense. Point is, Abe is a good dude