pancake bearing confusion

jeramie

The original actuator seems to be intact. Man I'm havin a hell of a time with this though. I got the actuator in, put the rod and ball in, now I'm confused again. So does the clutch basket go on, then the pancake bearing or what? I'm very mechanically inclined but I don't have the book for this bike to see any schematics.

Holy shit man, next time you do anything take pictures!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat right now.... but I bought one that has a bunch of unknown mods done to it and trying to figure it out has sucked donkey balls. I just ordered the circlip (x55) from partzilla.com for $0.77. I've found that bikebandit.com is a great place for a free parts manual, at least to see what the part is you need is called. 

The original actuator seems to be intact. Man I'm havin a hell of a time with this though. I got the actuator in, put the rod and ball in, now I'm confused again. So does the clutch basket go on, then the pancake bearing or what? I'm very mechanically inclined but I don't have the book for this bike to see any schematics.

Why not just get a Clymers? Or if you're cheep download a manual. or go here:  http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/2000-yamaha-banshee-350-yfz350m/o/m145962

for parts diagram.