banshee motor ?

i have a complete 350. lockup. 1-5 over ride, N down. cylinders were drag ported by Kip. has 34mm mikunis, adjustable timing plate, cool head, 18cc domes, not sure on the bore, never checked, motors still on gas, anything from 108-114, motor has ran 4.6 with 200 pound rider , lightened stock frame, and NO wheelie bar. and im just wanting some opinion of what you guys think its worth before i post it for sale. its a strong running motor. if i sale , ill sale carbs, harness, coil, cdi, and complete motor. $1200. and id have to.figure out shippin. but just curious what to you guys think. if thats to exspensive? please all opinions concidered.

i have a complete 350. lockup. 1-5 over ride, N down. cylinders were drag ported by Kip. has 34mm mikunis, adjustable timing plate, cool head, 18cc domes, not sure on the bore, never checked, motors still on gas, anything from 108-114, motor has ran 4.6 with 200 pound rider , lightened stock frame, and NO wheelie bar. and im just wanting some opinion of what you guys think its worth before i post it for sale. its a strong running motor. if i sale , ill sale carbs, harness, coil, cdi, and complete motor. $1200. and id have to.figure out shippin. but just curious what to you guys think. if thats to exspensive? please all opinions concidered.

You dont know the bore? Whos Kip? 108-114HP?