Suspending ALL new work until further notice

Who are the 2 from Michigan, name, address and email?

Fucking total BS.

Sounds like you have your bases covered....sorry these dickbags did this. Out them on here.

I know you are a professional and won't take me up on that... But I think others should be protected as well.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Money order's aren't out of the question, but often times I quote a worst case scenario on jobs, and they end up being cheaper.

Also, Dave, until I know for a fact that the people who's cards I ran were indeed the ones who received the shocks, I won't be posting any info on them. The way it stands right now, the "card holders" had no idea of the transactions. I think it's a total crock of shit, but until I know for sure, I'm not going to do that.

I think all 3 transactions were the same person, possibly using a friend/relatives credit card. I think they thought it through.

One of the orders was picked up at the post office using one of those orange cards they put on the door. Well, according to USPS policy, they are supposed to check ID when someone comes to pick up a package. Supposedly to stop people from driving neighborhoods, stealing those orange cards, and going to the P.O. and swiping packages. I know for a fact, I've picked up several packages, and not been carded, but the USPS claims that it was indeed signed. Since everything has to be done in writing, I'm waiting for those government hacks to get off their lazy asses and actually do something.

Additionally, all 3 packages were shipped from UPS stores. UPS SHOULD have record of transactions, but again, everything has to be in writing. UPS tried telling me that I would need a court subpoena to get them, but I sent a demand letter anyways, so we'll see what happens.

Well I'm really sorry to hear about this Matt, you were nothing but spectacular during our transaction and I would never hesitate to give/send business your way again

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Sorry bro.

In my opinion. take a money order for worst case scenario total price.

Send a MO or check back with the difference...or, have them simply pay you before you send them out via MO.

That way you have either their equipment or money...

I know I don't need to tell you that...:)

Have had problems with USPS and they are shit to provide help or anything you need help wirth, Ups is the other hand is better but still a long ass process for them to help been there with ups, fedex and usps all suck with costumer service/insurance claims but when it comes down to their fuckup and you end up with expensive stuff they even send an investigator with police to find their shit.  Good luck to you with all the bs and hope you get Socal back running soon.