Hey Scott Pressley

tats4life

Scott,

Sorry I didn't make the race this past weekend. I was on the other side of charolette (sp) when pops called and said he was following the ambulance with mom in it. Then dad told me what happened. My mom had a mild stroke friday afternoon about 2:30. Needless to say i didn't give a shizzel about the trailer when i turned around and headed to augusta,ga. Got to the hospital she could only have one vistor stay the night, i made my dad stay. I went to the drag strip to blow off some steam and try to relax. Made one good pass, did my burnout staged up, let the clutch fly and my fuckin sprocket hub broke, my night ended. Coming home sunday night i got a fucking speeding ticket from a rookie cob, is said i was going 48 in a 35 zone, yet i was only about 25 yards off a stop light, pulling a 36 haulmark with an f350 dually, what the f*ck :angry: . Hope everything went well for you in the race. Sorry to everybody else that reads this i just had to vent alittle.

Hay man gotta take care of your family,only got one.Hope your mom is ok,and recovers fast.Our prayers will be with her and your family.The race went just fine.There were two more races at other tracks that were series races and most of the other two strokes oppted to go to them. I pertty much had the points for the series raped up in my class.I ended up with 419 in 13 races.I still ran with the 4 strokes.Stagered start you know. In the heat race I caught the last two and had a lane lead at finish. main Quadsport atv guy(ted) locked up. We went into the turn just before the big table top and hooked. 400's and Banshee's should not breed it is not prettyand like dogs get hung.BUT WE BOTH STILL won our classes for the series.The track gave out 5ft trophies,a nice warmup coat with our names and what class we won also a embrodred t-shirt with the track name.Also went monday to the Quadsports guy to talk about motor. The plans are polish,port cylinders,straighten up bore,berings and seals. Also polish the carbs to match and reed cages.I already am running coolhead with 15cc domes,power reeds,pro curcit pipes with carbs jetted to suit. They are going to run a winter series,but not going to worry about points.Just race when I feel like it and to test the shee.Hope your mom gets to feeling better.Scott