Blackout Of 2003....

How did everyone survive the blackout? I didnt realize how much I actually check in here.... While the site was down I felt as if I was lost. Please Lee... the next time you need to take the site down for such a long time... Please warn us... :blink:

Thanks again Lee... Great work!

We survived fairly decently here in Buffalo. it wasn't as bad as others had it though. We were only out for about 7 hours. And even then, it was only certain areas. Where I work, Of course had power. And at home, we were without power. And of course, we have well water, so no showering up with no water. And you can't cook without water. Well, some things you can, but anyways, it kind of made you look at how well prepared you are, and just what things are taken for granted everyday....... ;)

We survived fairly decently here in Buffalo.  it wasn't as bad as others had it though.  We were only out for about 7 hours.  And even then, it was only certain areas.  Where I work, Of course had power.  And at home, we were without power.  And of course, we have well water, so no showering up with no water.  And you can't cook without water.  Well, some things you can, but anyways, it kind of made you look at how well prepared you are, and just what things are taken for granted everyday.......  ;)

Ummmm Boonman.... I meant the blackout of the site being down ;) I can deal w/ no power.... Then I have an excuse as to why I can visit the site/forums.... but when the whole site is down.... and the rest of the internet works..... Now thats no fun.

hehe