421 serval lockup question.

alright well heres the deal, im wondering whether or not i should get a lockup for my shee. my setup is a 421 serval from FAST, 24cc domes, .046-.047 squish, +4 degrees timing, fast clutch kit with heavy springs, 35 mm pwk with k&n filters, shearer inframes, and i think thats about it.. let me know suggestions and advice please. thanks guys.

It will work ok with the HD springs. However.... It will take little to no weight to work with those springs and it will lock up faster and way harsher and almost cause a bog situation till you dial it in. If you spend the money on the lock up, get some lighter springs. The lock ups do two things. Keep the power to the ground by eliminating wheel and clutch slip(except when wanted), and make riding easier with lighter springs. I get flamed for it, but I reccomend a lock up on any bike. They aren't just for big motors. You can put them on trail motors and ride effortlessly. Mine is almost comparable to the 450's

It will work ok with the HD springs. However.... It will take little to no weight to work with those springs and it will lock up faster and way harsher and almost cause a bog situation till you dial it in. If you spend the money on the lock up, get some lighter springs. The lock ups do two things. Keep the power to the ground by eliminating wheel and clutch slip(except when wanted), and make riding easier with lighter springs. I get flamed for it, but I reccomend a lock up on any bike. They aren't just for big motors. You can put them on trail motors and ride effortlessly. Mine is almost comparable to the 450's

What type of lockup would you recommend for a fairly strong trailbike? im really leaning towards going this route.