Wanted stock cyl 4 mil trai banshee

HomesteadBanshee

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About $4500 will build you a pretty nice bike, AFTER you already HAVE a nice, complete stock bike. Your big problem is that most of the bikes in Florida are whipped out mostly stockers, with no plastics, no air filters, bald knobbies, lengthened stock swinger, LT80 front shocks, and out of frame pipes, for $3,000. That's why that orange bike is such a damn good deal.

i want to build one but I got alot of people telling me that I don't got enough to build one, how much does it usally cost to build something simple????

You know how much it fucking cost! Because you ask every couple days!

If you don't know, Do some basic math. The for sale section/Craigslist/eBay all have prices that you can use to get a pretty fucking close guesstimate.

People have found bikes for you! You've damn near been handed everything you need. What more do you want???

Most people don't get what they want first shot anyways, I have never bought a bike that I rode and thought "this is perfect, I'm not gonna change a thing!"

Your always going to be buying/swapping parts.

For fucks sake, but the orange bike and just be happy with it for what it is.

About $4500 will build you a pretty nice bike, AFTER you already HAVE a nice, complete stock bike. Your big problem is that most of the bikes in Florida are whipped out mostly stockers, with no plastics, no air filters, bald knobbies, lengthened stock swinger, LT80 front shocks, and out of frame pipes, for $3,000. That's why that orange bike is such a damn good deal.

you are not kidding your right all the bikes here are people that only drive in a straight line because they can't ride for shit.

You could build a 4mil trail bike for under 4500, but question is, will it be a good one? You are looking at 2k for the engine, 1k for suspension, that leaves 1500 for everything else. Ie frame pipes, carbs, electronics, ect.

zilla in my case I wanna jus do used a arms or if i go new ill prob go wheelmen chassis arms I heard he gives killer deals of Mabey wicked arms and for shocks I'll go with a stock rear shock and for the front yfz shocks or ltr shock till I get more money unless I find some used works for cheap but,but you don't think with 1500 bucks I wont beable to get the rest if the stuff??

• 2 weeks later...